ورود

فراموشی رمزعبور

عضــویت

عضــویت
بانک سریال نامبر و کرک برنامه و نرم افزار های مختلف

اطلاعات تالار اس ویبا نشان میدهد که شما عضو ممتاز نیستید و نمی توانید فایلی دانلود کنید

برای دانلود فایلهای پیوست , به نام کاربری و پسورد ممتاز نیاز دارید که با پرداخت 19000 تومان از لینک زیر می توانید دریافت کنید ( قابل پرداخت با همه کارت های بانکی ):
دریافت نام کاربری و پسورد کاربر ممتاز و ورود به سایت
*دارای نماد اعتماد از وزارت صنعت, معدن و تجارت

whats app support svba.ir

کلمات کلیدی: MELBOURNE, Australia, Canadian, Milos, Raonic, advanced, second,
ارسال پاسخ 

رتبه موضوع:
  • 26 رای - 2.81 میانگین
MIAMI -- Earl Morrall stepped in when the 1972 Miami Dolphins needed him most. [url=h
نویسنده پیام

jokergreen02
Banned

Banned

محل سکونت :
جنسیت :
پست‌ها:   340
تاریخ عضویت:   Sep 2017
اعتبار:  
آمار:   آفلاین
ارسال: #1
MIAMI -- Earl Morrall stepped in when the 1972 Miami Dolphins needed him most. [url=h - 27-09-2017, 13:18

MIAMI -- Earl Morrall stepped in when the 1972 Miami Dolphins needed him most. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. And then he willingly stepped aside, earning enduring admiration from his teammates and coach Don Shula. Morrall, who started 11 games during the Dolphins perfect season and spent 21 years as an NFL quarterback, died Friday at age 79. He had been in failing health for some time. "There would be no perfect season, and probably no Super Bowl win in 1972, without Earl Morrall," Bob Griese said Friday. When Griese broke his ankle in 1972, Morrall came off the bench and started the final nine games of the regular season. Morrall won praise from Shula for returning to the sideline without complaint when Griese came back to play in the final two post-season games, including the Super Bowl to cap the only perfect season in NFL history. Morrall also played for the 49ers, Steelers, Lions, Giants and Colts, winning three Super Bowl rings. He came off the bench to replace an injured Johnny Unitas and help the Colts win the Super Bowl to cap the 1970 season, and he was the backup to Griese on the Dolphins 1973 championship team. Morrall also was the starting quarterback opposite Joe Namath in the 1969 Super Bowl after guiding the Colts to the conference title and winning the leagues MVP award. He struggled in that famous 16-7 loss to the Jets, throwing key interceptions, and was benched during the second half for Unitas. The 72 Dolphins were led by such future Pro Football Hall of Famers as Shula, Griese, Larry Csonka and Paul Warfield, but their season might be long forgotten if not for Morrall, then regarded as a journeyman who looked the part with his old-school flattop haircut. Thats why Shula -- who also coached Unitas and Dan Marino -- held Morrall in special regard as a quarterback. "When Bob went down, Earl stepped in like nothing happened, and we just won all the games," Shula said in a 2007 interview. "Then Griese was healthy for the AFC championship game against Pittsburgh, and I put Bob in the second half and he helped us come from behind and win the game. "Then I had a decision to make, which to me has always been the toughest decision Ive ever had to make -- who to start in the Super Bowl. Earl had done such a great job to get me there, but Bob was my quarterback going into the season, and he was my quarterback of the future. So I figured as long as Bob was healthy and ready to go, I was going back to Bob. "So Ive always said Unitas, Griese and Dan Marino are in the Hall of Fame, and Earl is in my own personal Hall of Fame." Griese said Morrall acknowledged he didnt like Shulas decision, but accepted it. "He said, I dont agree with you, but whatever you think is best for the team, Ill go along with it," Griese said. "Thats the way Earl was throughout his career. "He was the most popular guy in the locker room because of his personality. He always had a smile, a good word, a pat on the back, whether he knew you or didnt. He was just an upbeat good guy." The 1972 Dolphins finished 17-0, but Morrall said they seldom dwelled on their perfect record as the season progressed, because they were focused only on winning the Super Bowl after losing in the title game the previous year. He recalled a teammate raising the subject of being undefeated just once -- before the final regular-season game. "We were going to play the Colts, and thats the only time I heard something about it in the locker room," Morrall said in 2007. "It wasnt about going undefeated. It was, Guys, if were going to lose a game, this is the one to lose." At 38, Morrall was the oldest player on the 1972 Dolphins. He attended their 40th reunion in 2012 and said he thought most of his ex-teammates looked good. "Weve all gotten a little bigger and stronger," Morrall said with a smile. He was inducted into the Dolphins Walk of Fame that year. Morrall also attended an 80th birthday party for Shula in 2010. "Were just happy Don made it this long," Morrall said. "When he cut some of the players, they had ill feelings and might have got to him." Morrall was a Michigan native who played at Michigan State. He led the Spartans to two Rose Bowl victories, and was an infielder in the 1954 College World Series. "He was a great Spartan," current Michigan State football coach Mark Dantonio said. Morrall was the second overall pick in the 1956 draft. He was never able to hold a No. 1 job for long but developed a reputation as a super sub and was once traded for Bobby Layne, one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history. In retirement Morrall lived in Naples, Fla., where former teammate Charlie Babb also lives. "I was the youngest guy on the 72 team," said Babb, a defensive back. "Earl was 37 when Im a 22-year-old rookie. He was kind of like Pops, and he was the king of the flattop. He was kind of a father figure to us young guys, until it was time to hit him. Then we didnt mind hitting him. "Earl was a gentleman and a great representative of the NFL. Hell be missed." دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
.Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam.ATLANTA - Jordan Schafer scored from first base on Justin Uptons bloop single to right field with two outs in the 10th inning, giving the Atlanta Braves a 7-6 win over the Washington Nationals on Friday night. Chris Johnson singled with two outs off left-hander Jerry Blevins (1-1), and Schafer pinch ran. With a 2-2 count, Schafer ran on the pitch and Upton dropped a single in front of Bryce Harper. Schafer already was rounding third when Schafer bobbled the ball. No error was charged. Luis Avilan (2-1) pitched around two walks, one intentional, in the 10th. Upton hit a solo home run in the eighth off Tyler Clippard that tied the score 6-all, his third homer in two games. Atlantas Ramiro Pena and Washingtons Ryan Zimmerman hit three-run drives — Zimmerman following a throwing error by Dan Uggla on a routine grounder to second. Denard Spans single off David Carpenter drove in Harper in the eighth to put the Nationals ahead 6-5. Atlanta burst ahead with a four-run second against Tanner Roark, who allowed five runs and five hits in 4 2-3 innings. Julio Teheran could hold the lead, giving up five runs — two earned — and 10 hits in six innings. Ian Desmond had a run-scoring single in the fourth, when the Nationals left the bases loaded. Washington manager Matt Williams used his appeal in the seventh inning when Adam LaRoche was called out at the plate when trying to score on Jordan Waldens wild pitch with Harper bbatting. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
. The pitch bounced away from Gattis toward the Nationals dugout. Gattis looked behind him before finally spotting the ball and throwing to Walden, who made the tag. Plate umpire Adrian Johnsons call was confirmed in the video review. Braves closer Craig Kimbrel struck out Jayson Werth, Adam LaRoche and Zimmerman in the ninth. Washingtons Drew Storen fanned Pena, Ryan Doumit and Jason Heyward in the bottom of the inning. Pena made his second straight start for shortstop Andrelton Simmons, who jammed his right wrist in a home-plate collision on Wednesday night. Manager Fredi Gonzalez said he wanted to give Simmons one more day "to make sure hes fine." "I dont want something small to become something big," Gonzalez said. NOTES: Nationals RHP Doug Fister (DL, back muscle) threw 35 pitches in the bullpen before the game. "He was really impressive," Williams said. "The ball had good life." Williams said Fister will go on a minor league injury rehabiliation assignment after he increases his pitch count in bullpen sessions. ... Roark hit Freeman, Uggla and Upton with pitches. ... Simmons was presented his 2013 Gold Glove and Platinum Glove Awards by Rawlings in a pregame ceremony. ... The 10 hits allowed matched Teherans career high, also against the Nationals on April 29 last year. ... Braves LHP Alex Wood is to face Nationals RHP Taylor Jordan in the second game of the series on Saturday night. دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
دیدن لینک ها برای شما امکان پذیر نیست. لطفا ثبت نام کنید یا وارد حساب خود شوید تا بتوانید لینک ها را ببینید.
' ' ' 
سپاس نقل قول این ارسال در یک پاسخ
ارسال پاسخ 

پرش به انجمن:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان

تــرجمـه شده توسط: mybb.cc و Www.My-BB.Ir
قدرت گرفته از: MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.
Copyright © 2024 Svba.ir - All rights reserved.
طراحی و ویرایش قالب : طراحی سایت تبریز ساخت